Sunday, January 24, 2010

Speakin out!

Its after a long time i am sitting to write something in my blog,i realy missed my sweetheart.
So much happend in last few months or so,it's like uncountable incidents. The most important one being my falling in love. Yes am serious.I finally got into something,and now I am commited.
I don't realy know that whether i am doing stupidity by declaring it publicly, but i am in a mood to do so,and i know there are provisions of deleting posts but i realy don't want to do that.
About her, well the one basic fact is " she makes me feel special,when i am not i know," and secondly " seeing her eyes gives me the same pleasure i had when i returned from school the first day of my life".
Winter was great like never before this season, and now it's ending.I wish it continued.......

No comments:

Post a Comment