Sunday, October 18, 2009

my lost future!

I remember when i was a child,people used to ask me what i want to be in future.I remember atleast 4 to 5 instances when people have realy forced me to say what i want to be when i grow up but i never can remember what did i answer them.Strange , but true,i have tried many times to remember what did i tell them, but every effort has gone in vain and still i dont know what i wanted to be, though i am 23 yrs old ,have completed my B.tech and is quite unhappily happy with a small job in hand.
The situation is quite frustrating at times, i have even asked my parents about this but they say they have never heard anything such from my mouth..I hope to remember it someday or maybe to find out the mystery within!

5 comments:

  1. hmm.. is it so difficult.. find the folks you told 'em too.. btw its not gonna be anything other than doc, engineer, scientist or lawyer to the max an actor.. In India no one wish to become anything other than this.. n ur one of these so be happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. same here brother... i just say that iam still studying what my parents want me to study :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you said "I wanna be an Amnesiac" Dude it worked! I'm proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice sense of humor panshikar,hereditary i guess??

    ReplyDelete